We are more than “just photographers”…
We are backwards walking ninjas…
We are timeline-planning, flower-fixing, bustle-tying, family-wrangling, freak out-calming, dress-fluffing extraordinaire‘s...
But above all else…
We are storytellers.
Telling stories is the heart and soul of what we do.
Whether we are documenting the love and joy of a wedding day, a young family playing with their children, or a new baby arriving into this world... we are not "just photographers". Anyone can take a photo. Most of us have a camera nearby (our cell phones) nearly 24/7. But what makes professional, candid, documentary, creative photography so special?
We are trained in more than just "how to take pictures". We are professional storytellers. We are experts in reading a situation, anticipating "moments", finding the best light and capturing the very essence of our couples, their families, and anyone else we are blessed to capture through our lenses.
• love to laugh
• want your photography team to feel like lifelong friends
• want a team that is organized and prepared
• want someone to be there to help you every step of the way - from
planning your engagement session outfits, to sending out your
wedding "Thank you's", and everything in between
• want access to our in-depth wedding planning guide
• love the idea of an electronic client portal with 24/7 access to all
contracts, invoices, and questionnaires
• want someone to plan your entire wedding day timeline for you (Yes,
you read that right! We send you questionnaires a few months before
your wedding and use those to plan out everything for you! Of
course, that is only if you want us to!)
• want your wedding photos back quickly - we have a 30 day turnaround!
I can't rave about their talent enough! They have a unique way of finding just the right balance between posing you for the perfect picture, but still encouraging you to let your personalities shine through, My husband and I are rarely serious and they encouraged our silliness the whole way through! It made for the absolute best experience and our pictures feel so perfectly US.
@ 2021 Oats and Honey Photography